Monday, March 10, 2014

LENR reactor vessel nearing completion.

I have been kept busy lately just clearing snow and ice, but here is the latest regarding the new energy business. 

Also, see below for a picture of the start of my 4 inch X 8 inch research reactor vessel sitting on the corner of my SEM. Now if I can just find someone to re roof my house, clean up after my tenants left a big mess, repair a leaky cylinder on my backhoe, run my power-plant, etc, etc, I might actually be able to spend some time replicating some of the numerous experimental successes out there. Until I do I remain ...

Skeptically yours,
Rob




Larger companies working on LENR:



NASA LENR activity:

(This link seems to have 'broken' since I posted it.)
The 4th NASA slide features Rossi's 'Hot Cat' in operation. I was always very skeptical of Rossi but NASA seems to give him credibility, or were they just looking for a nice picture?


Mainstream mag:

Older video...

For the metals investors:






1 comment:

homegarden554 said...

Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has something interesting to say about this.
Will be waiting for more! To get new information visit here

Builders Brisbane
Renovations brisbane